Sunday, May 25, 2008

First Note...

Hi friends,
This is my first day on blog. First of all, I would like to thank and welcome you all. I hope we will have healthy conversations in the coming days, which will help us in sharing our views and enhancing our knowledge-base.
In this first blog entry I would like to express my gratitude towards Dr. Rama BijaPurkar, one of India's most respected thought leaders on market strategy and consumer related issues in India. After reading her book "We are like that only", I was forced to think that Really, we Indians are like this only.
This blog would be an attempt to understand consumer India, and also I would like to come up with my views on things happening around us. So, let us start with first obvious question- what sells in India...well it would be better to write about that in the next blog (I am trying and learning)..:)

No comments: